Monday, December 01, 2008

Read Minds? Nah... Just Knowledge...

Accompanied WeeLeong to Collect gifts somewhere along Bendemeer Road, then to Sim Lim Square. He couldn't really complete the stuff at Sim Lim today, looks like he has to go back on Friday again. Ha... I guess i was bored and knew the area better then him, so accompanied him i guess. Over shot by a bus stop at first, had to walk all the way back... Good exercise =x

Today during class in the morning, helped Lucas' friend friend from RP with soem problem solving thing. He asked me to look at the slides, and after a glance, i just asked him was it from RP. I guessed i kind of surprised him by actually guessing the source. =x

Anyway, in the end i came up with a report which was in the end rejected as the friend had to do some graphing thing... Oh well... It was just a simple hypothesis anyway. I guess the science stuff i have learned never really left me.

I hate liars, and thus don't lie myself. Want me to say what i think? It's either i say or i don't. When i don't, its probably something i don't think you should hear.

I see signs. And signs don't lie.

And i guess i'm the useless one now.

I choose to trust cause i believe that every one have a conscience, that it would tell them what is the right thing to do. I guess i have been proven wrong before, but i still choose to trust. So what will you people do with the trust entrusted to you?

I wonder if i'm the stupid one. Just trust, have faith, but no given reason. No reason needed for trust? Ask yourself why do you trust someone. Is it blind faith?

I still wonder how am i to react when i see some stuff in front of me. I can't help but notice. Why? I just have the habit of observation. That's why i always choose the back seat in class. Right smack behind in the middle, where i can see everything. I don't choose what i want to see. I see all. And i read too much into behaviour? Maybe. I guess now what i need is reassurance, but i don't think i will get that.

I was thinking about taking a photo of a shattered heart for a while. Take a piece of glass in the shape of a heart, tape it with some transparent tape, then use a hammer or something to smash it. After all that will i take a photo. Maybe should take a before and after, and probably the extent i can break it. But first i have to find a glass heart. Another holiday project i guess.

I guess i'm not in the studying mood at the moment. Nothing much in my life seems right at the moment. The light of hope at the end is flickering. Just wondering if it was ever treasured in the first place now. Where did advice come from? Experienced people or people of little experience?

I want to believe, but i need someone to help me believe.

No comments: