Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Look Forward

Forgive and move on. That's what i'm going to do. Look forward. Only look back to reflect. Keep going. Forgive me for all the trouble i've caused. God has a plan for me. Now for me to find out what it is. Need to learn to be more secure.

Kind of screwed up my paper today, but thank goodness its only considered an extra module. Have to concentrate more on the rest. Oh well, at least 1 paper down, 3 more to go... Then FREEDOM!! At least for 3 weeks... Make that 2 weeks, first week all occupied already...

Now, if only my mind doesn't wonder off while i doing my work or studying... Don't i give myself enough "wondering off" time? Hmmm... Maybe i need to increase the amount of time spent wondering off so i don't wonder off when i'm not supposed to...

Looks like i've been blogging almost everyday... Needed an outlet for thoughts and feelings during this period of recovery. And helps me to reflect about the day, to see what i did and what others did during the day, and think about the reasons behind the actions. Too much thoughts i guess... =x

Photos of Sunday will be up some other time when i get what i consider sufficient from Melissa. Remembered Sharon, Pastor's wife, commenting that can see what kind of people we are from what we do. Example will be like Reuel will be cooking, the girls will also help some way. The rest of the guys will be playings games. And i tend to be around the kitchen area helping out if i can. Can see Reuel likes cooking, girls are those that help if possible and the guys are usually more playful.

I'e got a feeling non of the photos that day that include me doesn't really show me smiling, just me showing some strange face. Can't smile very truthfully now, so not really attempting to smile just for the sake of it. Don't believe in faking a smile.

I guess thats all for today. Preparing for tomorrow. See yah.

Has it been 5 months since then? Maybe i should just stop counting soon...

No comments: